The Best way to see Savannah is by bike!
Have Fun! Fun! Fun! Come by yourself, a couple, or a group to not only see this beautiful city but also socialize and have a great time
Relax and Enjoy the City - peacefully riding through the beautiful streets and get so close you can feel the history
See More in Less Time - including places not seen on other tours as well as excellent recommendations
Learn about the history of our country - fun facts and interesting stories on Savannah's key role in the Revolutionary and Civil War
Build Lasting Memories! - Feel free to stop anywhere along the way to get some great pictures
Historical Guided Bike Tour:
Our historical bike tour is the most unique and complete tour Savannah has to offer. We cover most of the historical area and stop at many of the most popular sites. Travel back in time through the mid 1800s to the early 1900s and learn about the wonderful history Savannah has to offer. Our tours also include key knowledge of where to ride safely and what streets to avoid in order to safely ride through the city of Savannah.
Tour Length and times: 90 minutes - 10:30 am
Tour days: Tuesday thru Saturday
$25/person (bike choice: traditional) or $35/person (bike choice: electric)
Tour & Bike Rental Packages:
Enjoy a 90-minute tour and keep bikes afterwards to do your own exploring
Tour + Bike Rental Package Rates (choice of 3 hrs or 6 hrs rental)
Electric Bikes (very popular!): $55/person (3 Hrs ) or $65/person (6 Hrs)
Traditional Bikes: $35/person (3 Hrs) or $45/person (6 Hrs)
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Please reserve in advance. For same-day tours, please call us to check availability. We are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- We offer flexible hours depending on availability. Call us for arrangement.
- All Tours start at our site: 106 W Gwinnett St. UNIT 1C. Savannah, GA 31401. We are conveniently located on Forsyth Park
- Tours include: a bottled water, bike lock, a helmet (required for 16 yrs. and younger and optional for adults), a map and your choice of the largest selection of rental bikes any bike shop in Savannah has to offer
- We recommend all riders to: 1.- check the weather to dress accordingly and wear sunscreen. 2.- use the restroom before arriving
- TIPS are not required but greatly appreciated and a great way to show you appreciate your tour guide! :-)
Have more questions? Please see out FAQ page