DAHON QIX D8
DAHON QIX D8
Taking cues from both the Jifo and EEZZ 16" bikes, the Qix D8 is a 20" version with a larger seating position and riding range. Vertica folding technology allows the Qix D8 to roll directly into a folded position with the minimum of effort and time. A rear carrier with in-built guide wheel lets it roll easily along when folded. Finally an 8-speed SRAM drivetrain and DAHON's micro dual
This bike is not permitted to be drop-shipped. However, it can be ordered online and conveniently picked up at our store.
** Sales tax is applicable to all in-state (i.e. Georgia) sales, which includes items ordered online but picked up at our store. Sales tax will be charges at the time of item pickup.
- Wheel Size : 20"
- Weight : 11.8 kg (26 lbs)
- Folded Size : 83 x 36 x 66cm (32.7” x 14.2” x 26”)
- Frame : Flush Vertical hinge Qix Arc using Dalloy tubing, Forged BB struts.
- Fork : Lightweight and Responsive Dalloy , w/ Integrated Crown
- Handlepost :Dahon Forged Aluminum Radius-V Handlepost
- Drivetrain : 8 Speed SRAM X5 Rear Derailleur and Twist Shifter
- Wheels : 20" Aluminum rims with 20 Hole Front and 28 Hole Rear Hub
- Brakes : Winzip smooth and powerful 110mm V-brakes
- Disclaimer :
Bicycle specifications may vary without notice in different territories and from time to time. Always check specifications with your retailer.